Website and cookie information
This information is prepared and personalized for visitors to the website www.acripoli.it. This document cancels and replaces the document that was previously published.
Subjects involved: users of the website www.acripoli.it
Acripoli Srl as Data Controller for the processing of personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of art.13-14 of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The information and personal data supplied by you or otherwise purchased as part of the use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Type of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site .;
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information is progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular on-demand services that provide forms for data collection.
Processing methods: personal data collected in any form present are processed with manual, electronic tools. Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
The treatments connected to the web services are carried out at the headquarters of the Owner and at the hosting provider of this website which is provided by the company Kreandoweb of William Onesti with registered office in Via Brolo Sopra n ° 18 in Scandiano (RE), CF NSTWILM67D15F257J with VAT number n02645940350 whose servers hosting the website are located in France.
Communication: your data are processed within the company by the categories of persons authorized to process personal data from the Data Controller (for further information ask the Data Controller):
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- External provider;
- Companies that carry out the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
Dissemination : your data will not be disseminated
Conservation Period: We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time that does not exceed the services provided.
Owner : the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is the undersigned Company Acripoli Srl, e-mail address email@example.com in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion, communication, updating, correction, integration of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 provided in a copy below.
No personal data of users is acquired by the site in this regard.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server ) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
APPLICATION OF THIS INFORMATION
If you have any doubts regarding this Policy, please contact Acripoli Srl first by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS INFORMATION
Acripoli Srl reserves the right to update this information in order to adapt it to the prevailing law, as well as taking into due consideration the suggestions transmitted by employees, customers, collaborators and users. In the event of modifications by Acripoli Srl, the word ‘update’ will be displayed next to the website information link on the main privacy page on the main page of www.acripoli.it.
In the event of substantial changes to the information, Acripoli Srl will publish these changes in a visible manner.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1.The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or persons authorized to process the data.
3.The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection,
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Last update 5/24/2018